Designed for use by teachers working in an inclusive mainstream environment. This essential scissor kit includes a range of adapted scissors for special needs together with notes and guidance on general scissor usage.
Where an OT assessment is not available, by following the Guidance Notes giving details of how to use each scissor, the teacher can identify the most appropriate scissors for the child who has difficulties cutting with conventional style scissors. The additional notes on using scissors provide useful information appropriate for any classroom.
- Contains 7 scissors of 3 different types
- Left hand versions included where available
- Guidance notes on specific features of each scissor
- Additional general guidelines on scissor usage
- Blade guards supplied for all self-opening scissors
- Supplied in A5 zip PVC wallet